The many uses of zip ties at the barn!
- I rank zip ties right up there with duct tape and baling twine. And, if they’re good enough to hold this car together, they’re good enough for the barn.
Zip ties. Putting repair shops out of business?
- Zip up opened bags of feed for easy transport to shows or to help keep the bugs out.
- Emergency halter repair. Watch the little nub, you can cover it with duct tape to avoid scratches.
- Create a loop to hang your horse’s water bucket from at shows.
- Contain cords.
- Attach anything to anything else.
This water bottle becomes a medication holder on the stall door with a zip tie. #supergreen
- Temporary fence repairs.
- Hang the remains of a human water bottle for handy stall-side storage.
- Secure your tack locker together when you are going to shows. A great fix for those trunks with questionable latches that like to pop open.
- Attach your horse’s fan to his stall.
- Use different colors to identify blankets. A little zip tie around the buckles won’t poke your horse.